Like getting “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana stuck in your head, bad days are just unavoidable. You never really know when you’re gonna have one, but we all have ’em at some point. So, really, what better way to handle the crap than to laugh it off? I mean, it’s easier when it’s not your bad day, but still — it’s good practice for when you do!
1. Even the sculpture looks like it’s unimpressed.
I don’t know much about working with clay, but this doesn’t look like something you can quickly fix. He’s gone from Boromir to Boro-schmear, amirite?
2. Oh no, this would be a living nightmare for me!
Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a seagull is a hell-bird disguised as a lanky dove — don’t trust ’em.
3. That’s okay, it’s not like anyone says first impressions matter.
There’s only one thing to do in this situation, you gotta go full Regina George and just own it like you meant to do this.
4. Snakes, why’d it have to be snakes?
I really should be more thankful that I don’t live in a place where this could happen. But on the other hand, I’m paranoid that because it hasn’t happened yet, it will soon!
5. The best part of waking up is hair ties in your cup!
Or, at least, the funniest part for us. You gotta hand it to the cat, that’s a good hiding place.
6. Yeah, mornings are very rough.
I mean, I get it — I am by no means a morning person, but ya gotta have your crunch soup when you wake up, right?
7. Nothing like getting smacked in the head by a pound of irony.
You know it’s gonna be a bad day when the world is basically roasting you like this.
8. Well, lesson learned, I guess?
Good timing, too, I was just about to eat a full bowl of those saucy bois today. I hope the same thing doesn’t apply to lasagna.
9. It’s now known as the Ex iPhone.
I’ve read some pretty rough reviews of these things — people basically saying that anything heavier than a feather could break them — and even some feathers could, too.
10. Broke your can? No worries, there’s a tool to open that! Broke the tool? Ummm…
Yep, this is definitely a double whammy of crappiness right here. Just throw the whole kitchen away at this point.